Conference Microphone unit CMS 3000
Digital conference microphone unit with the possibility of receiving of interpreted languages, use of the terminal for identification cards and voting.
The microphone unit features control, user and functional options that include:
- new advanced digital technology:
- 24 bit A/D and D/A signal converters;
- clear and clean sound (without interference);
- own software with specific algorithm for capturing possible outages or other defects in communication;
- possibility of connecting either an individual recording device or headphones (for this reason, it includes four 3.5mm Jack stereo connectors);
- trouble-free operation even with extensive systems;
- reading terminal module for reading chip identification cards;
- voting module (allowing to use the conference unit as a voting terminal);
- simultaneous interpretation module allowing listening to any active interpretation channel in the system directly in the headphones connected to this unit (which will completely replace the use of the participant receiver);
- independent volume control in each headphone individually;
- use of special condenser microphones;
- XLR socket intended for connection plug-in microphones with optional by length (CTM ...);
- connectors of the digital system bus.
- "Priority" button
- "Signal" button.
System audio specification:
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 17 kHz (depending on system settings and configuration of the entire system)
- Signal/Noise distance: ≥ 90 dB
- THD: ‹ 0.1%.
- connector: 3.5 mm stereo jack (headphones), output impedance: 10 Ω – 2 kΩ (left side)
- connector: 3.5 mm stereo jack (headphones), output impedance: 10 Ω – 2 kΩ (right side)
- Total weight: 860 g (weight may vary slightly depending on individual configuration)
- Dimensions (H) x (W) x (D) (without/with microphone): (25-39) x (170) x (120) mm
- Installation: free-standing version or embedded in the table
2x 3.5 mm stereo jack (for headphones or recording)
1x XLR (microphone type CTMxx).
Permissible ambient temperature: 0 - 40°C