The CONTEST WMS-4000 wireless conference microphone unit is characterized by a high-quality stable construction and a modern design. It meets the requirements of international norms and standards, especially IEC 60914 and ISO 22259: 2019.
In its basic version, the WMS-4000 offers its users the following options:
- the use of high-quality microphones on a flexible "goose" neck with variable length
- built-in speaker;
- 3 "programmable display with haptic touch response;
- simple and intuitive setting of user functions;
- two power slots for replaceable Li-ON batteries for uninterrupted battery replacement during system operation,
- the battery provides at least 12 hours. full charge operation;
- USB-C power connector for USB charger as another option of charging Li-ON batteries directly in the unit, or the possibility of powering and at the same time charging the unit directly during operation;
- configuration for the possibility of using the conference unit as a chairman or delegate unit, with the functions of a chairman or delegate unit;
- connection of two headphones (3.5 mm jack).
In extended versions, the wireless conference microphone unit WMS-4000 offers additional options:
- 4 ", 5", 6 "and 7" touch programmable interactive display, with function settings as required;
- gooseneck microphone with Push & Lock connector;
- a system for signaling the capacity of the Li-ON battery in the central unit, with automatic signaling of a low battery warning in a specific unit;
- the ability to split the display to use the unit for two delegates;
- brightness and brightness settings of the display;
- tools for visually impaired users (Braille settings, guides);
- aids for the hearing impaired (Bluetooth wireless transmission for hearing aids, induction loop);
- multi-channel reception of interpreted signals from the CONTEST digital interpreting system or another autonomous interpreting system;
- voting in the basic version (yes / no / abstained) or in the extended version (programmable according to individual requirements);
- identification of subscribers using identification cards, either using the identification slot in the unit or using wireless NFC technology.