CT-LD260 is a portable professional active line distribution news signal amplifier (hub), which is designed for press conferences and other events.
Features and options:
- 16 galvanically isolated outputs (mic / line) usable simultaneously - each output is galvanically separated by a transformer, isolated;
- inputs: 2x mic / line;
- built-in additional speaker with a switch for recording with dictaphones, etc.
- LED signal level indicator
- optional possibility of automatic signal adjustment (compressor, limiter, gate)
- possibility of operation at 230VaC or accumulator with endurance min. 10 hours;
- phantom power supply at the input (voltage 48V);
- balanced input / output connectors (XLR);
- input gain: mic: +20 to +64 dB, line: -4 to +40 dB;
- input impedance: mic: 2.4 kOhm line: 3.5 kOhm;
- output impedance: Mic: 220 Ohm, Line: 600 Ohm;
- signal-to-noise ratio: 88 dB;
- frequency response: 100Hz to 30kHz / -1dB;
- other technical parameters in accordance with IEC 60914.