Master unit forms the base of our complex conference digital communication system by controlling all units connected to the CONTEST® Digital Audio Network system bus and taking care of the communication with peripherals (e.g. PCs, special user keyboards etc.).
The master unit is capable of managing the conflict-free performance of all units in the system, setting the priorities and order and checking and correcting the reactions of each device in the system. It also sets the number of units in the system and allows or disallows discussion and voting participation. It checks the permissions of users in the systems, assigning controls and access to channels/groups/settings to them -- all based on the values it has been set up with.
Main power supply:
- AC 200~240V, 50/60Hz, 200VA (max)
- floor: analog 0,775V ef. sym./asym., 5 kOhm
- microphone speakers: analog 0,775V ef. sym./asym., 5 kOhm
- emergency: analog 0,775V ef. asym., 2 kOhm
- input is active only in devices with special equipment
- delegate microphones: analog 0,775V ef. symmetric, 600 Ohm
- communication: analog 0,775V ef. symmetric, 600 Ohm
- IR radiators (HF OUT): 1V ss, 50 Ohm
- the outputs are active only in units with a built-in IR radiator
- POWER plus Out: 15V DC
- total consumption max. 10 A including devices connected to the CONTEST® Digital Audio Network bus
- headphone output: 10 Ohm – 2 kOhm